- BA (Hons) in Human Movement
- P.G.C.E. in Health and Physical Education
- ITEC Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Body Massage
- ITEC Diploma in Reflexology
- Level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage
- Crane School of Reflexology: Practitioners Diploma
- Diploma in Advanced and Deep Tissue Massage
- Diploma in Seated Acupressure/On Site Massage
- Diploma in Hot and Cold Stone Massage
- Diploma in Pregnancy Massage
- Diploma in Glass Cupping
- Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Diploma in Pathology for Reflexology
- First Aid At Work
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Training
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapies
- Member of the Association of Reflexologists
- CRB Checked
Alex has been teaching Infant Massage for over 5 years. Being a mum herself, and having trained with the respected International Association of Infant Massage, she is well placed to guide you and your baby through the Infant Massage Course.
Alex has a lovely relaxed manner and her fun, friendly approach to teaching creates the perfect environment for you to enhance the loving bond between you and your little one through massage.
After recently re-locating from London, where she founded the successful ‘Bond with Baby’ business, Alex has moved to York and is a welcome attribute to the York Holistic Training team.